Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Credit Where Credit is Due

I owe my craftiness to a lot of wonderful people in the steampunk world, and they all deserve hugs, so here goes:

The Wandering Legion :  I saw the General before I knew what steampunk was and I squealed.  I have now had the joy of getting to know him and his merry band, who are awesome and show up at Cons and generally make me happy.

The League of S.T.E.A.M. :  This is what I aspire to.  EPIC AWESOME!!!

The Steam Fashion Livejournal Community :  A generally awesome group of very together people who know a lot more about steampunk than I do, by warrant of being a very large group.  In this case, many brains really are better than one, so if you want a great crash course, cool well priced shops for all your costuming needs, or just cool stuff to drool over, this is the place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment